Having your own electric coffee grinder is step one of knowing you’re going to get delectable coffee, at home, made with those freshly ground beans every single time.
You bought a Baratza coffee grinder and you love it. So if on the very rare occasion your trusty companion decides to ‘opt-out’ of its coffee grinding duties, you need to get it fixed fast before your only option is an instant.
But how do you fix your broken Baratza?
Trying to troubleshoot these problems yourself is a) confusing and b) time-consuming, not to mention the fact no-one wants to make the problem worse than it was to begin with. You’re not a coffee grinder engineer after all!
That’s where we come in.
Baratza Refurb Service
A broken Baratza grinder shouldn’t get in between you and your coffee time – and it certainly shouldn’t break the bank. In today’s throw-away culture we wanted to be able to provide a service that helps coffee lovers like you save money and time, while also having sustainability in mind. By sending us your grinder we can fix any issues it may be having so you can get back to enjoying your most perfect brews at the click of a Baratza button. Whether you’ve got the Baratza Encore/Maestro, the Virtuoso, the Forte, the Preciso, the Sette 30/270/270W, the Vario or the Sette 270Wi, we have a refurb service for you.
How does it work?
- Let us know what the problem appears to be by choosing from one of the options listed. Are the coffee grounds getting stuck? Is there power in the grinder but no action? Maybe the pulse button is unresponsive. Whatever it is, let us know so we have a starting point when we get your grinder. If you would like the burrs replaced, you can purchase these at the same time.
- Once we’ve received your order, we will send you an email which includes a shipping label for you to send the grinder to us.
- Simply sit back and let us do the hard work for you!
What does the Baratza Refurb Service include?
We take your morning brew seriously – so it goes without saying that we take the health of your grinder seriously too! That’s why we don’t just take your word for it when it comes to the problem at hand – instead we take the time to do an extensive analysis of your machine to make sure we’ve covered all bases. Our service includes:
- Full and in-depth diagnosis of problems
- Replacement of any worn or broken parts as required (burrs come at an additional cost to be purchased at the time of order)
- Cleaning of your machine
- Recalibration of your grinder
- In-depth testing so we can be sure everything is working before we send it back to you
- Free return shipping
- 3 months warranty so you can have peace of mind your grinder is in tip top condition – and if it isn’t, we’ll have it back again!
And if you’re wondering if it would just be easier to buy a new Baratza grinder… Well this service can also be used if you’d like to upgrade your Barazta grinder to the latest components so you can feel like you’re getting the best of both worlds.
We know how much a good brew means to you, and the best brews come with freshly ground beans so should anything go awry with your Barazta grinder this refurb service means you’re 1 step closer to being reunited with your number 1 – your perfect cup of Joe.
And if you want to receive our guide on everything you need to know about brewing seriously good coffee at home - sign up to our email list here.
Find out more about coffee Grinders.
- Where can I get my coffee grinder repaired?
- FAQ about coffee grinders
- 3 best grinders for getting into coffee
- Best coffee grinders for espresso
- Conical vs flat burrs grinders
- Everything you need to know about coffee grinders
- Awesome coffee grinders for French Press
- Can I use my Fellow Ode for espresso
- Electric coffee grinders for home brewing
- The best high quality grinders
- Upgrading your Baratza grinder
- Grinding by weight - Baratza Sette 270w
- How much are coffee grinders?
- The best grinders for home baristas
- What Coffee Grinders are the best?
- On demand and dosing coffee grinders
- Thinking about a manual coffee grinder?
- Where to buy coffee grinders
- Hand grinders for espresso and pour over
- The best electric grinders
- The best manual grinders