You bought a Baratza coffee grinder and love it. So when your trusty companion decides to ‘opt-out’ of its coffee grinding duties what do you do? How do you fix your broken Baratza?
Trying to troubleshoot these problems yourself is a) confusing and b) time-consuming!
But that’s where we come in.
Baratza Refurb Service
A broken Baratza grinder shouldn’t get in between you and your coffee time – and it certainly shouldn’t break the bank. By sending us your grinder we can fix any issues so you can get back to enjoying perfect brews at the click of a Baratza button. Whether you’ve got the Baratza Encore/Maestro, the Virtuoso, the Forte, the Preciso, the Sette 30/270/270W, the Vario or the Sette 270Wi, we’ve got a refurb service for you.
How does it work?
- Let us know what the problem appears to be by choosing from one of the options listed. And if you’d like the burrs replaced, you can purchase these at the same time.
- Once ordered, we’ll email over a shipping label so you can send the grinder to us.
- Simply sit back and let us do the hard work for you!
What does the Baratza Refurb Service include?
We take your morning brew seriously – so it goes without saying that we take the health of your grinder seriously too! Our service includes:
- Full and in-depth diagnosis of problems
- Replacement of any worn or broken parts as required (burrs come at an additional cost to be purchased at the time of order)
- Cleaning of your machine
- Recalibration of your grinder
- In-depth testing so we can be sure everything is working before we send it back to you
- Free return shipping
- 3 months warranty so you can have peace of mind your grinder is in tip top condition – and if it isn’t, we’ll have it back again!
We know how much a good brew means to you, so should anything go awry with your Barazta grinder this service will get you one step closer to being reunited with your perfect cup of Joe.