We love seeing photos of you enjoying our coffee and coffee gear as much as you love the incredible coffee you drink! Which is why we want to encourage the coffee love and invite you to take more snaps of what coffee means to you.
You could be capturing the ambience of your morning brew, enjoying your after-dinner espresso or even showing off your slick new home coffee station set-up. What’s more, you could win Coffee Hit goodies in the process.
Simply share your coffee-inspired pic with us on Facebook, Twitter or Instagram using @coffeehit and you could win your own Baratza Virtuoso Plus Grinder worth £249.
So, what are you waiting for? Start snapping today!
Coffee Hit Photo Competition terms and conditions
- The promotion is open to residents of mainland UK only, aged 18+, excluding employees (and their immediate families) of the Promoter and all those professionally associated with this promotion. Not open to residents of Northern Ireland.
- The opportunity to win commences on January 28th, 2021 and the competition closes on March 1st, 2021.
- Purchase is not necessary in order to enter this promotion. Internet access and a valid social media account are required. Please retain the winner notification direct message from Coffee Hit, as it may be required to validate your prize claim. If you are unable to provide this in full, then it may affect your prize claim.
- To enter the competition, simply share your great coffee pictures on Instagram, Twitter or Facebook, tagging @coffeehit. Multiple entries can be accepted.
- Prizes: 3 winners will win:
1 x Baratza Virtuoso Plus Grinder each, colours vary
- All entries will be submitted directly to the Promoter and the Promoter will select winners as its sole discretion. All prizes as advertised are available to be won by participants during the promotional Period.
- Only images submitted via a valid social media account will be accepted. All winning entries are subject to verification.
- Winners will be notified by direct message from the Promoter.
- The Promoter is not liable for any defects of prizes.
- Prizes are non-transferable and no cash alternative is available in whole or in part.
- The Promoter reserves the right at its sole discretion to eliminate or disqualify any entries or entrants that it regards as being in breach of these conditions or the spirit of the promotion.
- Sometimes, through reasons outside of the Promoter’s control, the website or social media profiles (as with any website) may not be accessible. The Promoter cannot guarantee continuous, uninterrupted access to the website or social media profiles. No responsibility will be accepted for any difficulties in entering, claiming or any entries/claims delayed or corrupted. The Promoter will have no liability for any loss arising out of such an event.
- Neither the Promoter nor the promotional parties assume any responsibility or liability for:
- Any incorrect or inaccurate email entry, or for any faulty, incorrect, errors or failed electronic data transmissions;
- Communications line failure, regardless of cause, with regard to any equipment, systems, networks, lines, satellites, servers, computers or providers utilised in any aspect of this promotion;
- Inaccessibility or unavailability of the internet or the website or any combination thereof;
- Insofar as permitted by law, any injury or damage to participants or to any other person’s computer which may be related to or resulting from any attempt to participate in the promotion.
- Any action an entrant may take as a result of any information provided by the Promoter in relation to the promotion or for any loss or damage suffered by an entrant as a result of taking that action.
- Bulk entries made from trade, consumer groups or third parties will not be accepted. Incomplete or illegible entries, by or via third parties or syndicates, entries by macros or other automated means (including systems which can be programmed to enter), and entries which do not satisfy the requirements of these Terms and Conditions in full will be disqualified and will not be counted. If it becomes apparent that a participant is using a computer(s) to circumvent this condition, by, for example, the use of ‘script’, ‘brute force’, masking their identity by manipulating IP addresses, using identities other than their own or any other automated means in order to increase that participant’s entries into the promotion in a way that is not consistent with the spirit of the promotion, that person’s entries will be disqualified, and any prize will be void.
- By entering the promotion, entrants agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions and by the decisions of the Promoter, which are final in all matters relating to the promotion. No correspondence will be entered into.
Unit 7 Belvedere Business Park, Crabtree Manor Way,
South Belvedere, DA17 6AH