Mortimer Pure Drinking Chocolate Powder 2kg
West Africa has long produced quality cocoa that has been prized by European chocolatiers. It has a deep and fruity taste and is the mainstay of the majority of premium European chocolates.
Comes in 2kg tub.
30% cocoa solids
Produced and Packed in the UK by Mortimer Chocolate Company.
Make one cup
- Take an 8oz cup and add 20 grams of Mortimer Drinking Chocolate
- Add 10ml of boiling water and stir to form a smooth paste
- Steam 150ml of fresh milk, like you would a latte.
- Pour the textured milk over the paste, stir
- Top with dusting of chocolate powder
Make Chocolate Syrup base in Squeeze Bottle
- Take 160g of Mortimer Drinking Chocolate and add 60ml of very hot, not boiling, water
- Stir well to blend and pour into a plastic squeeze bottle
- Close lid and give a shake.
- Use by squeezing 1 tablespoon into a cup
- As textured milk as above
- Pro tip: Keep on top of espresso machine to keep chocolate paste in a runny, ready to serve, state.
Found this hot chocolate in one of my local cafes and it is simply the best I've ever had! (I'm a bit of a hot chocolate expert)! My grandchildren love it too.
kids love this great taste, very high quality choice powder, nothing cheap and nasty about this,