This kettle has a UK Plug.
Variable Temperature Control – By turning the knob, you select your desired temperature ranging from 55c to 100c, and Stagg EKG does the rest. No more guessing degrees.
- LCD Screen – See the temp. Be the temp. A discreet, black LCD screen indicates the desired “Set Temperature” and the “Real-Time Temperature” with an illuminating element to show the heating progress.
- Hold Option – When the toggle on the back is switched to HOLD mode, the Stagg EKG will maintain your desired temperature in either Fahrenheit or Celsius for 60 minutes. You know, for when you overestimate your ability to run two miles. When the toggle is not in HOLD mode, the kettle will go to sleep after reaching the set temperature.
- Brew Stopwatch – After your water has heated, use EKG’s built-in Brew Stopwatch to time your extraction.
** for UK use only - not to be used with an adaptor**
More Cool Features:
- Precision pour spout and counterbalanced-handle just like our original stovetop kettle
- Celsius/Fahrenheit option
- 0.9 liter capacity
- Small, minimalist base