Flojet Plus Bottled Water Pump
If you running a remote or mobile coffee bar and need water for your coffee equipment, espresso machine, rinser or hot water dispenser you need fresh water.
The Flojet Bottled Water Pump fits with office style water bottles or Jerry Cans. It then connects easily to your equipment. Connect multiple pieces of equipment with one pump.
The Bottled Water PLUS system is also designed for convenience-the pump shuts off when the water source is depleted, and when water is restored, the pump will automatically restart. This eliminates the chance of any damage to the appliance running dry.
- Model: BW5003-000A
- Illuminated On/Off Switch Provides clear visibility in dark cabinets or hard to reach places
- Long Life Motor Ensures years of reliable operation. Flojet Diaphragm Pump Provides dependable run dry capabilities, extending the life of the pump.
- Quick Disconnect Ports Allows for easy wand replacement in seconds.
- Quiet Operation Equipped with noise dampening rubber feet to minimise noise pollution.
- Thermal Protection Prevents overheating, protecting the pump and control box from damage.
- Over the past 12 years, Flojet Bottled Water Systems have helped serve over two million cups of coffee per day in cafes and coffee shops worldwide. Backed by the Flojet brand of electric diaphragm pump technology, a brand enjoying over 35 years of operational excellence. Flojet's robust electric diaphragm pump design, proven with over seven million units in service.
To convert to standard 3/8" John Guest you'll need the John Guest Straight Reducer 3/8" PF x 1/4" PF, we include this part with the Flojet. Don't forget to check what connectors and tubing you need for your espresso machine.
Most espresso machines have a 3/8" male connector. So we have listed some parts you will need below. Also if you use one of our BWT water systems this will allow you to refill the water bottle from any water source and have filtered water for your equipment. Our BWT filter heads have a 3/8" male thread also.
A typical installation will go like this:
- Bottled Water: Office style water container (Available separately)
- A short length of supplied white 1/4" hose
- John Guest 1/4" x 3/8" adapter
- Length of 3/8" John Guest tubing, typically 1 meter
- John Guest 3/8" Push-Fit x 3/8" BSPF. Connect to side BWT filter head.
- BWT Filter Head - Choose Filter as well. Something like BWT Bestmax XL
- John Guest 3/8" Push-Fit x 3/8" BSPF. Connect to other side of BWT filter head
- Length of 3/8" John Guest tubing, typically 2 meters
- John Guest 3/8" Push-Fit x 3/8" BSPF to connect to your machine or pump if have a La Marzocco