Entries have been flying in for our Coffee Shop Competition to win £250 of Rhino Coffee Gear vouchers. In fact, you lot have been working so hard to give your local coffee shops a boost our friends at Rhino have decided to recognise your efforts by awarding a £50 Rhino voucher to the nominees of all five winners.
So here’s your chance to bag yourself a prize while doing a good deed for your local baristas at the same time.
Here’s a reminder of how to enter:
- Buy a coffee in your favourite coffee shop.
- Take a picture and tell us what you love about your coffee shop and why you think they deserve to win.
- Share your pictures across your social media channels by 30th June 2021 and tag #coffeehit in your posts.
We’ll select the 5 most deserving coffee shops based on your convincing photos and stories and announce the winners on our website and social media channels on Thursday, 15th July 2021.
From the lauded Rhino Tall Hand Grinder V4 Model and Rhino Brewing Scales to the stylish Rhino Stealth Pitcher range and milk thermometer, Rhino has everything the discerning barista needs to kit out their brewing station. Rhino products are in high demand, with a wide range of products that are practical, innovative, and built tough for the hard-working coffee industry.
Coffee Hit stocks the most extensive range of coffee gear for coffee shops and homebrewers in Europe. Find out more about signing up for a trade account and how to access wholesale prices for your café business here.
Competition terms and conditions:
The promotion is open to residents of mainland UK only, aged 18+, excluding employees (and their immediate families) of the Promoter and all those professionally associated with this promotion. Not open to residents of Northern Ireland.
The competition commenced on 23rd May 2021 and closes on 30th June 2021.
Purchase is not necessary to enter this promotion. Internet access and a valid social media account are required. Please retain the winner notification direct message from Coffee Hit, as it may be required to validate your prize claim. If you are unable to provide this in full, then it may affect your prize claim.
To enter the competition, simply share your great coffee pictures in the café or coffee shop you’d like to nominate to win on Instagram, Twitter or Facebook, tagging @coffeehit. Multiple entries can be accepted.
5 winners will win:
£250 Coffee Hit Vouchers to be redeemed against Rhino products.
5 nominators of winning entries will receive:
£50 Coffee Hit vouchers to be redeemed against Rhino products
All entries will be submitted directly to the Promoter, and the Promoter will select winners at its sole discretion. All prizes as advertised are available to be won by coffee shops and cafes nominated by participants during the promotional period.
Only images submitted via a valid social media account will be accepted. All winning entries are subject to verification.
Winning coffee outlets and nominees will be notified by direct message from the Promoter.
The Promoter is not liable for any defects of prizes.
Prizes are non-transferable and no cash alternative is available in whole or in part.
The Promoter reserves the right at its sole discretion to eliminate or disqualify any entries or entrants that it regards as being in breach of these conditions or the spirit of the promotion.
Sometimes, through reasons outside of the Promoter’s control, the website or social media profiles (as with any website) may not be accessible. The Promoter cannot guarantee continuous, uninterrupted access to the website or social media profiles. No responsibility will be accepted for any difficulties in entering, claiming or any entries/claims delayed or corrupted. The Promoter will have no liability for any loss arising out of such an event.
Neither the Promoter nor the promotional parties assume any responsibility or liability for:
- Any incorrect or inaccurate email entry, or for any faulty, incorrect, errors or failed electronic data transmissions;
- Communications line failure, regardless of cause, with regard to any equipment, systems, networks, lines, satellites, servers, computers or providers utilised in any aspect of this promotion;
- Inaccessibility or unavailability of the internet or the website or any combination thereof;
- Insofar as permitted by law, any injury or damage to participants or to any other person’s computer which may be related to or resulting from any attempt to participate in the promotion.
- Any action an entrant may take as a result of any information provided by the Promoter in relation to the promotion or for any loss or damage suffered by an entrant as a result of taking that action.
- Bulk entries made from trade, consumer groups or third parties will not be accepted. Incomplete or illegible entries, by or via third parties or syndicates, entries by macros or other automated means (including systems which can be programmed to enter), and entries which do not satisfy the requirements of these Terms and Conditions in full will be disqualified and will not be counted. If it becomes apparent that a participant is using a computer(s) to circumvent this condition, by, for example, the use of ‘script’, ‘brute force’, masking their identity by manipulating IP addresses, using identities other than their own or any other automated means in order to increase that participant’s entries into the promotion in a way that is not consistent with the spirit of the promotion, that person’s entries will be disqualified, and any prize will be void.
By entering the promotion, entrants agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions and by the decisions of the Promoter, which are final in all matters relating to the promotion. No correspondence will be entered into.
Unit 7 Belvedere Business Park, Crabtree Manor Way,
South Belvedere, DA17 6AH