If you’ve been on the hunt for a show-stopping electric kettle, then you’ll love this new product from award-wining Fellow.
Say hello to our newest addition….
Both durable and beautiful, the Corvo is made from robust stainless steel inside and out with Fellow’s signature matte black finish on its exterior making it a hard wearing and alluring bit of kit.
But it’s not all looks and no substance. With a whopping range of temperatures from 40 degrees – 100 degrees, Corvo has one of the largest ranges you can find on an electric kettle on the market. And with it’s thoughtful ‘hold’ switch you can hold the temperature of your water for up to 1 hour post boil.
If a kettle that reaches highs of 100 degrees in less than 5 minutes isn’t enough for you, Fellow has added in a few bonuses too.
✅ The Corvo has the option to switch between Celsius and Fahrenheit so there’ll be no confusion first thing in the morning!
✅Pressing and holding down on the main toggle on the base of the Corvo will bring up an in-built timer - perfect for keeping an eye on your brews.
✅ The Corvo doubles up as a game console! Yes, you read that right. A game called ‘Wormy’ (think ‘Snake’ for the mobile) can be unlocked to play on the temperature display to keep you occupied during the boil.
There’s plenty to love about the Fellow Corvo EKG Electric Kettle – and we’re not expecting to hang around for long, so grab yours while you can.
Available now for just £149
Looking for Coffee Hit Trade? Click here.
Find out more about coffee Grinders.
- Where can I get my coffee grinder repaired?
- FAQ about coffee grinders
- 3 best grinders for getting into coffee
- Best coffee grinders for espresso
- Conical vs flat burrs grinders
- Everything you need to know about coffee grinders
- Awesome coffee grinders for French Press
- Can I use my Fellow Ode for espresso
- Electric coffee grinders for home brewing
- The best high quality grinders
- Upgrading your Baratza grinder
- Grinding by weight - Baratza Sette 270w
- How much are coffee grinders?
- The best grinders for home baristas
- What Coffee Grinders are the best?
- On demand and dosing coffee grinders
- Thinking about a manual coffee grinder?
- Where to buy coffee grinders
- Hand grinders for espresso and pour over
- The best electric grinders
- The best manual grinders