Luminaire Espresso Shot Timer
Automatically times every shot
This automatic espresso shot timer senses when a shot has started and displays the shot time in seconds. The timer automatically stops when the barista stops the shot and resets at the start of the next shot.
Integrates with many machines
Works with any home or commercial espresso machine using 24V, 120V, or 240V grouphead (3-way) solenoid valves (AC not DC).
Installs in minutes
Requires no modification to the espresso machine and installs in minutes without tools. The shot timer can be magnetically mounted to the front or top of the machine.
Built to last
The shot timer runs on a standard coin cell (CR2032) battery for up to 4 years and has been tested to handle the heat and humidity of a busy café environment. Designed in Seattle. Assembled in the USA.
- Dimensions: 3.3cm x 3.3cm x 1.6cm
- Wire length: 50cm
- Weight: 9g
- Screen size: 2.5cm diagonal
- Case colour: matte black
- What's included:
- One automatic espresso shot timer; cell battery (CR2032)
- Compatible with any machine using 24V, 120V, or 220V grouphead (3 way) solenoids.
- Verified to work with: Quick Mill Silvano, Faema E61 Jubilee, Gaggia Classic, Avanti Siena Deluxe with E61, Nuova Simonelli Music, Rancilio Silvia, Dalla Corte Mina. Most La Marzocco machines including the Linea Mini, Linea Classic EE and AV, Linea PB AV and ABR, GS3, GB5, Strada AV, EE and EP.
Will not work with MP models including Linea MP, Linea PB MP, Strada MP or GS3 MP
The Shot Timer does not work on most E61 grouphead espresso machines. This includes many "prosumer" machines made by Quickmill, Rocket, and ECM.
Every machine is a little different, but if you send us an e-mail at email@example.com we can try to help you figure out if the Shot Timer will work with yours.