I bought this grinder as an upgrade to my trusty Hario grinder, but it's not lived up to the expectations whatsoever. A list of the problems I've had to date:
1) Handle was incredibly squeaky upon purchase and had to oil it
2) Handle is so weighted that the grinder topples over any chance it gets
3) The basket is interference fit with the grinder body (poorly) so it slips off and you have to squeeze it tightly to keep it on
4) The top burr is ceramic and fits against plastic which wore away and now spins around with the bottom burr unless the grind setting is on very fine, this also caused large chunks of coffee bean through around the outside - I've had to glue it into place now
A few pros:
1) It's quiet in comparison to the Hario which is good for using at work
2) Less effort to grind (especially on the fine setting)
3) Looks and feels good quality.
I would not recommend, at all. I've not had an issue with the handle attachment, but I've read a lot of reviews that have said theirs have snapped off the Hex fitting.
Bought as a birthday present for mid November so apart from visual appearance and a fast delivery can't add much more