Looking for a great way to enjoy French Press coffee? Well, the creative team over at Fellow have delivered an improved design of an old classic.
Thermodynamics plays a crucial role when it comes to temperature. As the traditional French Press is made of non-insulated glass, the heat leaks out and subtly affects the way your brew tastes. Step up the Fellow Clara, which has a heat-lock double-wall vacuum for a consistent temperature throughout the brew and a better-tasting cup of French Press coffee.
The Clara also has these intelligent features:
- An all-directional pour lid which eliminates the need to align any spout in the lid and allows you to tip out the coffee from anywhere.
- An Enhanced Filtration Mesh which brings out clean and complex flavours in a full-bodied brew
- A non-stick interior which makes clean-up a breeze, so you can start enjoying your coffee sooner.
- Measurements inside the press to ensure you pour the perfect size cup every time.
- Ergonomic handle – large and easy to grip handle, kept away from the side to protect your hands.
- Agitation Spoon, so you can evenly distribute your coffee grounds.
We will be opening up a pre-order very soon. If you want to be the first to hear when The Fellow Clara is available, complete the form below. All our newsletter subscribers will receive access to the pre-order 48 hours before general release.