The Aeropress is our biggest selling product of all time! For over 10 years many products have come and gone but the Aeropress hasn't changed and still outsells everything.
The aeropress coffee maker is simple and easy to brew a cup of great coffee. It comes with 350 Aeropress filters. We also sell an Aeropress metal filter you can use too.
The Aeropress isn't for espresso, it makes a great brewed cup of black coffee.
I wrote a blog on Aeropress vs french press
This is my favourite Aeropress recipe:
- Add 1 scoop or 14g of freshly ground coffee. Grind so it resembles sand.
- Boil fresh water and wait 60 seconds before putting water onto coffee 85C is ideal.
- Add water to about 15mm below the rim
- Stir for 10 seconds
- Add a touch more hot water to top up then plunge the Aeropress slowly! You can then add some more hot water if you wish, place in a travel mug and off you go!!
What is Aeropress inverted? You may have heard of the inverted Aeropress technique. So what is it? It's basically a hack to control the brew time and allow you to mix the coffee and hot water before brewing. here a brief rundown:
- Insert plunger just enough into Aeropress so it doesn't fall out.
- Flip Aeropress over and pour ground coffee into the chamber
- Add hot water and stir, wait for 30 seconds
- Top up with more hot water and stir again, and wait 30 seconds
- Screw the cap on with the filter paper or metal disc
- Flip the Aeropress over onto your mug
- Press plunger all the way down
- Quick and Easy
- Easy to clean after use. Just throw away the paper filter and start again
- Brews one cup at a time
- Comes with 350 paper filters, stirrer, scoop, paper filter holder and funnel.
- We sell paper filters separately